Tuesday, 6 November 2012

Tuneage Tuesday III

Photo by: Yours Truly

ATTENTION, ATTENTION
"New Tunesday" will now be called "Tuneage Tuesday" and is back after a two week hiatus.

NEW MUSIC
Animal Collective b-side
Domino Records released 'Crimson' yesterday, a previously unreleased track available with 'Applesauce' from their latest album Centipede Hz. PI'm not incredibly excited by Crimson but I like Applesauce and I know there are some AnCo fans out there, so enjoy!

Music video from Gary Clark Jr
There's a great 60's vibe to the song and the video, and it's definitely something you can rock out to when warming up on a cool freezing fall day. Ain't Messin' Round features a gold sparkly guitar, a cherry red one, a sexy sax (who am I kidding, all saxophones are sexy), a trombone, and a chick with an afro, so really nothing can go wrong.

A new direction and a new video for Foals
'Inhaler' has more of an edge to it that previous stuff from the band, not sure how I feel about it but I really like their new video. The single is off their next album Holy Fire which is set for release February 13th 2013 so stay tuned for that.

ALSO CHECK OUT
Villagers
'The Waves' - A cool, trippy video and a good song to boot. 
'Passing A Message' - Really well done lyric video, simple but effective.
Their new album {Awayland} is set to be released January 14th 2013.

Kool A.D.
'Dum Diary' is 10 minutes of gold, but honestly I hate his other work available. If you're looking for a laugh, watch his videos for Manny Pacquiao and La PiƱata.

No comments:

Post a Comment